BC240D Euro 2
This brushcutter is designed for demanding private users and professional green maintenance experts faced with a large range of different requirements also in highly demanding environments. Ideal for cutting grass, pruning hedges and blow-clearing of leaves and debris. The most compact and lightweight in its class, but powerful, reliable and practical thanks to the 'no tools' quick fit system that allows it to be used for a range of different applications.
- 21.7cm3 1.2HP (0.9kW) 2-stroke engine featuring generous torque output with a linear power curve even at low revs.
- Ecologically advanced, quiet, lightweight and very contained fuel consumption.
- By fitting the 0.75m shaft makes it possible to increase the length of the drive tube in order to reach taller hedges and branches.
- "Easy on" device reduces force with each pull and fast starting with fewer rope pulls.
- "No tools" quick fit system which enables the operator to switch from one application to another within seconds and without the needs for tools. Also save space, transport and storage.