Carraig Mor 25kW
- * Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- ***Available with optional central air intake (outside air)
- Wraparound boiler for up to 15 single radiators
- 64000 btu's(19Kw of heat to the water and 6Kw of heat to the room)
- Thermostatically controlled as standard
- 3 Hotplates
- Multi Fuel Stoves
- Back Boiler Stoves
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Optional leg heights available
- Log Storage unit available
- Made In Ireland
Contact our Stoves Sales Specialist to discuss your
Stove requirements on (057) 9324222
Or email email@example.com
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
**C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
***Central Air Intake is using air from outside the dwelling to draught the stove. It means that when you are using your stove there is no energy taken from the room the stove is in so therefore the stove is even more efficient. It is worth noting that Central Air Intake cannot be added on it must be factory fitted at time of order. Central Air Intake is suitable for airtight houses and works with Heat Recovery Systems.