Carriag Mor Free Standing Boiler Stove 20kw
The Carraig Mor 20kw Freestanding Boiler Stoves have a massive output of 20kw. They heat up to 14 radiators and gives an Impressive 4kw to the room. It comes standard with all the usual Boru
refinements such as a thermostatically controlled boiler, co2 burn technology and a multifuel grate for wood and solid fuel. A non boiler option is also available giving a massive 16kw to the room.
The dimensions of this stove are 425 x 608 x 654mm, with a 6" flue. The Glass size is 420 x 248mm
There is Central Air Intake available on this particular model and there is no Boiler model available for this stove. Its Efficiency is 77% and provides 16kW to the room and 4KW to the room. Heats up to 14 single radiators. There is no Double Sided Option Available on this particular product.
Contact our Sales Specialist to discuss your
Stove requirements on (057) 9324222
Or email email@example.com
We will be happy to help.
- * Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- ***Available with optional central air intake (outside air)
- Wraparound boiler for up to 14 single radiators
- 55000 btu’s (16kw) to water and 4kw to the room
- Thermostatically controlled as standard
- Non boiler 16kw option also available
- Multi Fuel Stoves
- Back Boiler Stoves
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Optional leg heights available
- Different canopy options available
- Log Storage unit available
- Double sided options also available.
- 77% Efficient
- Made In Ireland
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
**C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
***Central Air Intake is using air from outside the dwelling to draught the stove. It means that when you are using your stove there is no energy taken from the room the stove is in so therefore the stove is even more efficient. It is worth noting that Central Air Intake cannot be added on it must be factory fitted at time of order. Central Air Intake is suitable for airtight houses and works with Heat Recovery Systems.