Oleo-Mac GS 820
This is a powerful professional machine designed for felling and cutting up trees of appreciable size. Engines characterised by extremely linear torque at all engine speeds, guaranteeing high performance in any working conditions and unvarying efficiency over time.
- Maximum long term reliability thanks to steel crankshaft and piston with 2 rings.
- Cylinder incorporating decompression system to ensure smooth and jerk-free start.
- Equipped with carburettor with snit-vibration mount: ensuring stable fuel burn under all operating conditions.
- Specification features digital coil with variable ignition advance and rpm limiter and flywheel with new fin geometry. Engine runs more smoothly and cooling is more efficient even in difficult climatic conditions (high temperatures).
- Equipped with an on/off switch, choke and half throttle control incorporated into a single multifunction lever for guaranteed functionality and simple use.